That looks like a funny title, but we have a funny girl on our hands. She was simply a riot this past weekend so I thought I would write a post for posterity purposes. Here are the top three funny things Ellie said that got my laughing uncontrollably.
1. "That's crazy talk, Ellie" when she was putting a puzzle together and purposely put the pieces in the wrong places.
2. "Jeez Louise, Annie!" when Annie spit up again! I say it pretty often when Annie spits up and Ellie has clearly picked up on it.
3. "Cookies make Ellie happy" when I didn't get her another cookie because we didn't have anymore in the car. It was followed with a stream of the following dialogue "Cold water makes Ellie happy, Daddy makes Ellie happy, Mama makes Ellie happy, Baby Annie makes Ellie happy. That's very nice Baby Annie."
I tell you what. She's a riot. Jeez Louise!
No comments:
Post a Comment