1. Take better care of my skin - I have all of the stuff to wash and treat my face every day (exfoliator, cleanser, moisturizer), but I never seem to find the time to do it. I really should. So wash my face day and night at least 5 times a week.
2. Wear makeup at least twice a week - I used to wear makeup before I had kids and while I think I look fine without it, I look nice with it on and it makes me feel pretty, so I should try to wear it more often.
3. Lose baby weight - this is the big one. I have TONS of weight to lose, and actually I would like to do this by June. So reach my prepregnancy weight by June.
4. Get to the gym at least four times a week minimum - this one's going to be hard with a brand new baby, but I'll never lose weight if I don't get myself to the gym. And I need to take care of myself.
5. Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover
6. Do my visiting teaching 100%
7. Read at least one book with Ellie every day
That's all for now, if I come up with more, I'll let you know. But I think this will keep me pretty busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment