Today's the day. I think I have everything in order. But who knows. Matt thinks I've been overly thorough, particularly with snacks for the plane.* But what do you expect from a military brat? You plan and plan and plan, pack, check the list, pack some more and then sit and wait. And that's what I'm doing. Sitting and waiting until it's time to go.
I ended up having to pack an extra medium size bag to check in. Turns out that I filled an entire medium sized suitcase with only clothes for my sister's twins! Still not too bad, one big suitcase, one medium suitcase, one medium bag, diaper bag and backpack for two weeks, I'm pleased - especially because the one suitcase will be empty on the way home.
I don't know how often I will be able to post during the trip. I'll do my best. Here's to a quick 5 hour flight to Phoenix!
*I have a veritable 72-hr kit, I swear. But there's nothing worse than not having what you need when you're stuck on a plane with a toddler and baby.
2 comments:
Have a GREAT trip! Can't wait to hear about it! Give those cute twins a kiss each from me - I can't wait to meet them someday!
HOMEWARD bound? You're LEAVING home! I'm home alone!
Post a Comment