Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Annie's Got Two New Tricks

Look what Annie has learned to do! I'm so stoked! She is growing up and I am so happy.* Her 1st birthday is only two weeks away. Then we can say bye, bye to bottles and baby food and turn her car seat around! Yippie! I'm so proud of her. Walk, baby, walk!



But it doesn't stop there. She is also starting to sign. After a lot of practice, she has started to sign "more," which is the most important sign in my opinion because it lets me know if she is still hungry. I LOVE when babies start communicating. It makes this so much easier. Here's Annie showing her modified sign for "more."

*Of course, wouldn't you know it, just as she is acting like a toddler and begins to shun her baby ways, she wakes up crying inconsolably the other night - waking everyone else up and wouldn't fall back asleep. How can I even think about having another baby when she pulls a stunt like that?

2 comments:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

Oh my goodness, she is such a cutie! I am so proud of her! Look how well she is walking!

Happy "almost" 1st Birthday Annie!

RO said...

Nice signing! Now of course I have to tell you, if you haven't already, you need to get volumes 3 & 4 of Baby Signing Time that just came out. My little guy is on the cover of volume 3, and we make our cameo appearance in volume 4. I'm so proud that your girls are signing :)