Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trunk or Treat

So you've already seen what my costume was for our church Halloween party. But here's everyone else in the family.

Ellie's award winning cupcake costume:


Matt's award winning John McCain costume (can you believe it? I was called "a dead ringer" for Sarah and I get nothing, but Matt, who looked more like Doc from Back to Future wins the prize. I demand a recount!)

Annie as a s'more. What a cutie.

My award winning pumpkin. Go Cougars!

Matt's award winning pumpkin.


Yeah, we cleaned up. Of course, it helped that only three pumpkins were entered in the contest. But don't you love Ellie's costume?

6 comments:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

Oh my goodness. Ellie's costume is just ADORABLE! What a great idea!

Good for you Shelly for being original!

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

Oh...and the pumpkins are amazing!

Ryann said...

I love the cupcake. And Matt's pumpkin is amazing!

Matt Astle said...

I think my slightly hunched and stiff shoulders are what put me over the top.

MBusse said...

Doc!?!?! Hahahahahahahahaha.

Natalee Maynes said...

Ellie looks SO CUTE...and yes, Matt does look like Doc--strikingly so! Great costumes!