Matt took a day off of work earlier this month, so we headed up to the Baltimore Aquarium. It was my first time to the aquarium, also Ellie and Annie's first time too. We wanted to go this month because next month Ellie turns 3 and we would have to pay for her as well. But for now she's free. Yea! We went all out and bought the full pass that lets you into the dolphin show and the 3D show. The dolphin show was great, not nearly as good as Sea World, but good. The 3D show spooked both Ellie and Annie and we only lasted a few minutes into it. Oh well.
But the girls really liked seeing the fish - especially the rays and sharks. I'm not the biggest animal fan. I mean, I like them well enough, but I probably wouldn't go to zoos or aquariums unless I had little girls who like to look at animals. I would see them once and that would be enough for me. The exception would be Sea World, cause it's cool.
Still we had a great time. Enjoy the pics.
2 comments:
What fun. I know it's only been 2 months, but your girls look so big!
I'm with you on aquariums. I get really bored. The zoo is a little better. It stinks when the kids turn three and you must pay admission. Now that Andy is two we have to pay for four of us to fly to Utah or face driving. You have adorable kids Shelly. I love Annie's smile.
Post a Comment