You're famous! Cute picture!
Awesome! It looks like there's an option to purchase pictures from WaPo. You should buy this one and frame it in the house.
Weren't you featured in the post before?
Not on the Post. I was part of an NPR feature earlier this year about Governor Romeny's run for president. Matt linked to it on his blog in February of this year and the article is here. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=18905399
Oh my goodness...I just love Ellie's hair...it looks so pretty down!Great pic! What was Annie chewing on?
Annie was chewing on her shoe. She's always chewing on something. She's totally about her mouth!
That's adorable. I'm so impressed!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You're famous! Cute picture!
Awesome! It looks like there's an option to purchase pictures from WaPo. You should buy this one and frame it in the house.
Weren't you featured in the post before?
Not on the Post. I was part of an NPR feature earlier this year about Governor Romeny's run for president. Matt linked to it on his blog in February of this year and the article is here. http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=18905399
Oh my goodness...I just love Ellie's hair...it looks so pretty down!
Great pic! What was Annie chewing on?
Annie was chewing on her shoe. She's always chewing on something. She's totally about her mouth!
That's adorable. I'm so impressed!
Post a Comment