Dreams are weird things. What I particularly like about them is that if your conscious enough while you dream you can actually change what's going on in the dream. Case in point - late last night (around 2am) Matt and I were woken abruptly by some really loud blowing noise coming from our pipes in our adjoining bathroom (probably deriving from a serious problem that we will, no doubt, have to deal with - but it just started last night so we're ignoring it.) We both decided to not talk about the noise so as not to disrupt our sleep any further and turned over to go back to sleep.
From then, I dreamed that it was actually snakes in the pipes that were making the noise. I got out of the bed and tried to remove them from the pipes and then from the bedroom, but of course they started to bite my legs. Finding this to be just too difficult - I decided that they weren't snakes after all. Instead they were really cute bunny rabbits. So I woke up Matt and we each grabbed a bunny rabbit and dragged them outside heading to the woods behind our townhome. By the time we had gotten down to the backyard though, the bunnies were now little boys. I don't know why, but that's just what they were. But we let 'em go anyway. Who knows why.
You'd think after all of that, the strange noises would be gone. But alas, this morning there are still blowing noises sounding through the walls - who knows why....
No comments:
Post a Comment