Monday, April 02, 2007

Back From the Dead

Back from the dead... computer, that is.

Dear Loyal Readers, I know you have probably given up on me. I know you think I have gone forever. But rejoice because I am back. My absence, though excusable, (Our trusty computer wigged out!) no doubt has been sorely felt.

But the computer seems to be doing ok and even better, we have a new one coming soon as long as it doesn't get "damaged in transit" suffering the same fate as the one we were supposed to get on Friday.

If I were a real dedicated blogger, I would have handwritten all of the things I wanted to write about during this hiatus. Or I would have found some way to post - either going to the library, or borrowing a friend's computer. Alas, I am not that dedicated - so you will just have to accept that there will be a two week break in what you know about my life.

But today is a great day - not only is Ellie napping, the famous DC cherry blossoms are in bloom, and I have most surely beat Matt in our NCAA tournament bracket matchup. Unfortunately, I will definitely not be the winner in our full group because my top pick (North Carolina) was eliminated by Georgetown. (How was I to know?) But as least I beat Matt.

No comments: