Once again, I have found myself following Dancing with the Stars. I guess last season was enough to get me hooked. Of course, my favorite feature is the fact that if I miss an episode, I can watch it online later. So here are favorite dancers this time around - in no particular order.
Jane Seymour - I have always thought of her as sophisticated and elegant and I think she brings that to every dance. I just think she is wonderful, everything a ballroom dancer should be.
Helio Castroneves - He is such fun to watch. I don't know what it is about him, but he has such a joy for life and it seems to come out when he dances. Plus his partner is Julianne and I just love her.
Jenni Garth - I just think she is wonderful too. She seems unafraid, and willing to take risks. And I think it takes a lot of character to come back from a fall like she did last week.
Mel B - I think she is also a great dancer. I was skeptical at first, because I don't particularly care for the pop dancers who come on the show and try to be ballroom dancers, but I think she fits the part really well.
Finally, I think Marie Osmond is doing much better than I thought she would. Really, she is fun to watch and I like her.
You'll note I am skipping the most obvious choice for a favorite - Sabrina Bryan. I don't what it is about her, but she bugs me. She's a fine dancer, but she seems so juvenile and well punky. She bugs that's all there is to it. I have a hard time rooting for her.
So essentially, I like most of the women on the show, and Helio too. My guess is that it will come down to Sabrina, Helio, Mel B, Jane, and Jenni in the final five. We'll see if I'm right. But for this week, I think Mark is leaving.
1 comment:
I watched it last season, but haven't gotten around to watching it this season. Thanks for the recap! It is hard not to get hooked isn't it?
Post a Comment