Quick update on Ellie.
We've resorted to tape on the diapers during nap time and at night. It actually works great and now she even likes requesting it, which is funny in and of itself.
And we have a strict 3 song policy for bedtime too. We only sing three then it's time for bed.
Thanks for all of the suggestions! These changes have made life a little bit easier and we're just happy to have a routine down and everything back to normal.
Now we only have 8 more days, then Matt's year-long trial will be done. Yippie!!!!! In the meantime, I am feverishly knitting a blanket for the new baby and watching way too much tv at night while I do it. At least Wayne Newton was kicked off Dancing with the Stars. I don't think I could have watched him much longer...
1 comment:
Duct Tape! That is what we finally started using to keep our son's diaper on! Remember a few years ago the govt. was afraid we were going to have a chemical attack and told everybody to buy tons of duct tape? Well - we ended up using all of that duct tape to keep Max in his diapers. Works likea charm!
Post a Comment