Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sisterly Love

So this is late, but I took this little video on Valentine's Day and I thought it was so cute. It was a lot of fun to dress up the girls in pink and red. And to capture how much Ellie adores Annie. She is often found kissing and hugging Annie. It's a good thing Annie doesn't seem to mind it. And for the record, she did say, "I love Mama." but I run out of time on our camera!


4 comments:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

The girls are so cute! I love Annie's little headband.

I just love blogger...you get to share in moments as precious as this no matter where you live. :)

xoxo,
C

Shelly said...

Thanks Cindy. I'm so sorry I missed your baby shower! Matt's work schedule was crazy last week. I have a gift for you, I'll be sure to get it to you.

Melissa said...

That is just too cute.

melbo said...

Ellie is such a great big sister! It's amazing how gentle and loving she is.