I have been tagged by Sabrina. Here goes.
4 "people" who email me regularly:
1. Matt Astle
2. No one else emails me regularly
4 places I would like to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. the Northwest and Alaska - so I can finally say I've visited all 50 states
3. Europe
4. Anywhere with a beach and warm ocean water
4 favorite restaurants:
1. The Capitol Grille
2. The Melting Pot
3. Five Guys
4. Baja Fresh
4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Annie sleeping through the night.
2. Me losing all of my baby weight and a little more
3. trips to see family and friends back West
4. Entering my 30s! Can't wait!
4 things I am not looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Sleep deprivation because of Annie
2. Seeing all of my money go to debt reduction and taxes
3. Ellie giving up her nap
4. Matt having to work
No comments:
Post a Comment