Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Babble On Ann & Regressing Ellie

Now the fun has really started. Annie has begun babbling. All she is saying right now is "mamamamama." I'm so excited! I tried to get it on video, but once she sees the camera she stops in her tracks and just smiles. Hopefully I can capture it soon. I love when babies start growing up!

Also, I mentioned she started crawling really well a few weeks ago. Well, now she's pulling herself up to the standing position and trying to cruise a little. I don't remember Ellie being as quick about that. Maybe Annie will walk sooner, which would be awesome! She hasn't tackled the stairs yet. I don't think she has figured out that she can go up them yet. She just sees them as a barrier, which is fine with me. But sooner or later, she's going to have to learn how to go up and down them.

Meanwhile, Ellie has decided it's fun to be a baby sometimes. Some examples - she always wants a "baby toy" (like a rattle or chew toy) whenever Annie has one; she put on Annie's dress after church; and finally she put herself in the bumbo for dinner last night. Silly girl. Here's Ellie in Annie's dress and the bumbo. Also just a cute pic of Annie. I love that smile!



No comments: