Scene: The dining table at lunchtime, Wednesday, July 23, 2008. Onstage are Mama, Ellie, and Baby Annie, sitting down to lunch.
MAMA: Ellie, do you want to say the prayer or do you want me to say the prayer?
ELLIE: Baby Annie wants to say the prayer.
MAMA: No Ellie, only you or me will say the prayer. Who do you want to say the prayer?
ELLIE: (Immediately, in high-pitched Baby Annie voice) Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this day. Thank you for all we can do is have fun at the park. Name of Jesus Christ, Amen. (In Ellie's regular voice) I'm sorry, Mama, Baby Annie already said the prayer.
MAMA: (Response overcome by laughter)
4 comments:
That is hilarious! I love that you wrote it up in this format.
So cute! I agree with mbusse!
xoox,
C
That is so hilarious!! Ellie is so funny and has a great personality!
I am cracking up laughing!!!
Love, Jenny (Wempen) Erickson
Post a Comment