It should be noted for record keeping purposes that Annie is now officially a crawler. She has been doing the army crawl for a while now. But over the past two weeks, she has figured out how to pull herself up on her hands and knees and really get somewhere. Yea!
I love this. I love mobile kids. I know all you other moms out there fear children being able to move around. I am the exact opposite. Life is so much easier for me when my kids start being able to move for themselves. They are happier, because they can get to things they want. They don't freak out when I leave a room, they just follow me instead. I have big, heavy babies. When they start crawling and walking, I don't have to carry them as much, giving my back and arms a break too.
As far as I am concerned, a mobile baby is wonderful. I really will never understand someone who thinks otherwise. Now if only she would start walking...
1 comment:
Congrats on the crawling! I admit, I was afraid for mobility. But once it happened, I discovered how wonderful it was, because Peter is so much more independent and happy (since he can go where he want, get what toy he wants, etc.). Next goal is to have him master the stairs so I don't have to carry him hardly ever!
Post a Comment