Matt usually gives me a hard time because every time I go on a trip, I start packing at least two days in advance. I make multiple and incredibly thorough lists and go over them a million times and then check and recheck my packing. I never want to forget anything. And I hardly ever do.
In August, we are taking a two week trip to Utah to go to a family reunion, visit a million friends and family (what we do every time we go to Utah) and attend the BYU Education Week. We've been talking the trip up a lot to Ellie because we want her to know who she is going to see on this trip. So she's getting really excited about the trip.
Today I bought some new luggage because the suitcase sets that Matt and I brought into our marriage are definitely on the way out. While I was cooking dinner, Ellie took the opportunity to pack her suitcase for Utah. I got a kick out of what she packed - her slippers, a book, a play rake, her teddy bear, and a duckie. Clearly, as a girl after my own heart, she gets my need to pack early, but perhaps she doesn't realize that she might need more than those few items for a two week trip. Oh well. It was sure cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment