It hasn't been one of the best mornings. It started with Annie throwing up formula all over me. On top of that, I just feel icky and while Annie and Ellie haven't been horrible (aside from the throwing up incident), they haven't been perfect angels either. So in my frustration, I ate FIVE chocolate chip cookies for lunch. Count em, FIVE. The cookies are for our trip to NYC tomorrow. Shameful. At least when I binge, I eat five cookies, and not 5 dozen cookies. But, still. Shameful.
3 comments:
You are doing so well. Five cookies here and there won't undo all your hard work. I have those days too. I think I ate four Oreo Cakesters yesterday.
Yeah, I'm totally a five dozen cookie kind of binge girl. So I say, good for you for stopping at 5.
Thanks so much for calling and coming over! It seriously made me so happy that you thought to escape to my house (even if it was SOOOO far from clean). :)
Pass a few over to me. Sorry, I love chocolate chip cookies and will eat several in one sitting! I am not much better :)
xoxo,
C
Post a Comment