Wow. This is my 500th post. That's crazy. I've been blogging now for a little over three years. It's great to have a record of some of things going on with my life during that time. It's essentially my the journal of my motherhood in a way because Ellie was only two months old when I started the blog. So yea for journals and record keeping. At least I'm getting that done.
Thanks for all the comments on my last post about preschool. I really appreciate everyone's comments. I've done some more investigations on the other preschools that were suggested and am still in the process of deciding and your input is very valuable. Thanks so much. I hope it goes without saying that that post was just a portion of everything going through my mind as I try to make this decision. I hope no one was offended by anything I wrote, especially those who end up choosing a different path than I do. I always assume that every mother is making the best decision for their children and themselves and because we all have different situations those choices are often different. I don't think anyone should be judged by what preschool they choose to send their child to, or if they choose not to send them to preschool at all. So thanks for your suggestions, encouragement, and perspective. We'll figure out what best for Ellie hopefully pretty soon and I'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment