Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ellie's Last Dance Class

Ellie's dance class wrapped up this week. All of the parents were allowed to come into the classroom to watch the last class. As a happy coincidence, the last dance class happened while Grandma and Grandpa were visiting.

Ok, so Ellie is the only little girl not in a leotard. So I guess I'm a bad mom. But there was no dress requirement for the class and I didn't want to go out and buy a leotard, tights, and tutu until I was sure that she would actually enjoy the class and want to take another one. So in the future, if we decide to do another dance class, I will probably get her some ballet clothes. But for the record, she didn't ever point out the fact that she was dressed differently from everyone else. I'm sure she noticed, but doesn't care. Thanks to her cousin Loretta, who gave Ellie her hand me down ballet shoes.
Ellie with her teacher, Miss Ellen

1 comment:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

She looks so focused! It is also obvious she knows what she is doing. Maybe a dancer in the making as well as a swimmer? :)