Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I love my bed

There really is not a more true statement. I really love my bed. Matt was tasked in purchasing our bed when we got married and he did a fantastic job. It truly is the best bed ever; not too soft not too firm. It was pricey, but so worth every single penny. We have a queen bed; which is good because a king size bed would not fit in our bedroom. But even if we move to a place with a larger room, I may not want to upgrade to a king and get rid of our current bed. I love it THAT much!

For the past week, we've had Matt's parents sleep in our room while they visited us. I felt that it was selfish of us to make them sleep on our AeroBed air mattress in the basement considering their proximity to age 70 is much closer than me. At first, they rejected our offer. We insisted and won the battle. And yes, I'm glad that they enjoyed the comfort of our bed; even though I woke up achy each morning. And while I will miss them (truly we had a wonderful time with them), I admit the silver lining of their departure was knowing that my fabulous bed was waiting for me upstairs. I slept fabulously last night, thank you very much.

No comments: