Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

A list of great things about today

1. It's my birthday!
2. It's Matt's 1/2 birthday!
3. Cards from friends and family
4. Phone calls from friends and family
5. Matt made me waffles for breakfast
6. Going to lunch with friends and dinner with Matt
7. Spending time with Ellie


A list of unpleasant things that I don't want to deal with today because it's my birthday, but I probably should anyway.

1. the insurmountable pile of laundry that should have been done yesterday (what's another day?)
2. using the liquid plumber I bought yesterday to fix the slow drain in our shower (ditto)
3. changing Ellie's diapers (no escape from this, I'm afraid)
4. making lunch and dinner (this one is solved - I'm going to Baja Fresh for lunch and Ellie and I are meeting Matt for dinner in DC)
5. everyday cleaning (I guess I could do the bare minimum)

No comments: