Friday, February 02, 2007

Stuck in a Moment

Well, it has been one month since I began my goal to be more healthy by working out at least 4 times a week. The results have been good in some ways - I feel much better and healthier. I have more energy, even though I get up early in the morning to go to the gym. Each week, I have met my minimum goal of 4 trips to the gym - often going as many as 5 times. The only bummer is that I have only lost 2 lbs. It's kind of frustrating because I have been so dedicated and working so hard. It would be nice to see some bigger results in the weight loss area. I understand that usually it takes time to lose weight, especially if I want it to stay off and not be just a yo-yo loss. Plus I am doing weightlifting too, so I'm probably losing some fat lbs, and gaining muscle lbs. But, to quote U2, I feel like I am stuck in a moment and I can't get out of it. Of course, this is only the first month so I'm trying not to get too down. But I hope that I see more weight loss soon!

No comments: