Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Well Rested

I skipped the gym this morning (as I always do on Wednesday) and I went to bed ultra early last night (9:30pm). And I have to tell you, I slept the entire night and woke up happily at 6:30am. That's 9 nine hours, folks. It was so nice! I need to go to sleep that early more often. It was the best. Normally, I get to bed sometime between 10:30pm and 11pm, but that 5:45am alarm clock comes quickly. While I actually kind of like getting up early and going to the gym (because it starts my day off on a good note), I do get really tired later on in the day. Therefore, I think a new bedtime is in order. I think my new time to shoot for will be 9:30 or 10pm. We'll see how it goes.

In the meantime, I'm still meeting my weekly goal of getting to the gym. It's been satisfying to keep that commitment - now if only the scale would budge!

No comments: