Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I Don't Know What I Want

Poor Matt. I am such a difficult person to shop for. It's my birthday tomorrow and I simply have no idea what I want for a present. I've been thinking about it off and on for the past couple of weeks and I can't think of anything I want/need other than some new socks. How pathetic is that? I had the same problem at Christmas too. And to make matters worse, I don't want Matt to get me a present until I decide what I want. We are one of those couples who actually ask for something and expect to get it. I'm not very good with the element of surprise, especially when it comes to gifts. And I have no qualms with returning and exchanging gifts either, so Matt knows it's best to just get me what I ask for. So, here I am with no idea of what I want for my birthday and because of this failure, I am doomed to a present-less birthday. So sad!

No comments: