Tuesday, May 08, 2007

More Stars Dancing

I'm completely hooked to Dancing with the Stars. I blame most of this on the fact that Matt has had to work late for the past several Monday nights and since I am completely exhausted by the time Ellie is in bed, there is nothing I would rather do than eat some dinner, watch Wheel of Fortune & Jeopardy (I'm so much smarter than the people on Wheel of Fortune, and only sometimes as smart as those Jeopardy folks - though I keep up pretty well, if I do say so myself) and then its time for Dancing with the Stars.

Here are my predictions of whose going when out of the final five. (or should I say who I think should go and when)

First (as if it weren't obvious) Billy Ray Cyrus absolutely must be kicked off today. He is horrible and has been since the beginning. It is ridiculous that he continues to be on the show.

Next, Ian Zering.

Next, Joey Fatone.

The final two are Laila and Apollo. Here, I'm not sure what's going to happen. I am personally cheering and (I am slightly ashamed for admitting this) voting for Apollo. He's fantastic, and so is his partner, Julianne. But Laila is also very good, so it will be interesting to see what happens. I'm still in favor of Apollo, but who knows.

One thing is clear. Billy Ray must go tonight. Last night he was so bitter and offended that judges would mock his performances. It was pathetic to watch. I mean honestly, he actually wanted them to tell him he did well??? Ridiculous.

No comments: