She's the picture of health and we are truly grateful. She just had her first meal of rice cereal. I remember how much I hate the first feeding; it's so completely messy! Ellie was very neat once she got the hang of it, so hopefully Annie will too, though she has proved to be different from her older sister in many ways - except in cuteness - she's got plenty of that!
Though I do feel guilty that I don't really give her a lot of tummy time. It's just that she HATES it so much - just as much as Ellie did. I took a video of it today to prove it - that you can watch below. She did actually roll over, but that didn't make her any happier. I wish I had gotten her actually rolling over, but you can watch the before and after. The poor thing has such piercing screams. Anyway, if I can get myself to listen to her piercing cries again and enforce daily tummy time, maybe in time she will actually master rolling over.
2 comments:
Wow, she really does hate that, doesn't she? Bless her little heart.
I never put mine on their tummies because they cried. I don't think it matters as much as they say. Just don't crawl as soon. Not a big problem for me.
Post a Comment