For those who know me, it is no secret that I LOVE Bed, Bath and Beyond. Ever since Matt and I registered there for our wedding, I have been a dedicated customer. If there was ever a store that I would love to have endless amounts of cash to spend in, it would be Bed, Bath, and Beyond (BBB). Not only do I like their products; I love their customer service. They have always been able to help me get exactly what I wanted not matter what the effort.
Here's my latest example. We have been getting ready to move Ellie into a big bed. I found the perfect blanket (it's a lilac purple and baby blue) that is going to go wonderfully with the decor of the room. As soon as I saw it, my casual search for blankets ended. And so began the search for matching bedsheets. While rummaging through the clearance aisle of BBB I found the perfect match - wonderfully soft, lilac purple sheets. The only problem was that they only had a king set, nothing else. So I decided to order it online.
Imagine my dismay when I went home that night and discovered that that particular brand and color had been discontinued and was no longer available online. Never fear, faithful reader, I was not undaunted. I was sure that there must be stores in the Washington DC area that still had the coveted sheets (on clearance no less) and I knew exactly what to do. The following morning I called my local BBB and explained my dilemma. By the end of the afternoon I had purchased three sets of sheets for super, super duper clearance - less than $20 total (two of which will be shipped directly to my house (for free) from a store in Maryland, the other I picked up from a nearby store)
Can you believe it? Oh how I love you, BBB.
1 comment:
I have a similar obsession with Costco. I think they just try to rope us in to spending more money by being so customer oriented. Works really well.
Post a Comment