Friday, March 21, 2008

I got this idea from our friends, Jeff and Jill. I wonder how easy it is to tell our little girls apart. Here's a few sets of pictures. See if you can tell which is Ellie and which is Annie. Good luck!

Here's the first two - their first taste of rice cereal.




The second one is when each was about two or three weeks old.



And finally at the hospital




4 comments:

Jill said...

I say...
Annie, Ellie
Ellie, Annie
Annie, Ellie

Rob and Jewls said...

I've got it! I th ink I have them all...1- Ellie on top; 2-Ellie on bottom; 3- Ellie on top

MBusse said...

Ellie
Annie

Annie
Ellie

Ellie
Annie

Melissa said...

Do we get some kind of prize for guessing right? Since I've seen Ellie and Annie in the person now, I feel like an expert.

1. Ellie/Annie 2.Annie/Ellie 3. Ellie/Annie