But in an effort to remind myself that I do love my baby Annie. Here are a few non-complaining things about her.
She's got a wonderful smile, that always lights up when she sees me.
She is super wiggly and never sits still. We like to say that she has a death wish because she often flails her body all over the place and throws herself all over the place while we hold her.
She's a really good at rolling and is on the verge of crawling any day now. I think she will probably walk sooner than Ellie did because she just seems to have more interest in it.
She's crazy tall! She is like three inches above the charts for height (100 percentile again at six months - 28.5 inches!) She's going to be so tall. If only we were coordinated people, she would have a career in volleyball or basketball. Oh well.
She is actually really pleasant when she's awake. She doesn't get too fussy and is generally content as long as someone is paying attention to her.
She got her first two teeth the second day of our trip. As a result, the massive amount of drool that covered her hands, face, shirts, etc over the past few weeks has abated slightly, albeit only slightly, as has her continual spit-up habit.
And as if that wasn't enough, since I first started this post last Friday, she has made a dramatic improvement in the sleeping department. Are you ready for this? She has actually slept through the night for the past THREE nights in a row!!!!!* Oh joy and rapture! Who couldn't love this girl!?!?!
*I'm just praying it's not a fluke. Please don't be a fluke.
3 comments:
I love the new header! The pic of you and Matt is great! So cute!
what a nice picture of ellie in your header... she almost looks like she's wearing make-up!
Oh sleep! Andy is past the twice a night. Now if we could just get him to sleep in past 5. It never ends I tell you. Good thing they are so dang cute. Love your pictures.
Post a Comment