Monday, May 19, 2008

Trip Report, Part 2: Utah, Day 1

Our first full day in Utah, we made the hour and a half drive up to Clearfield to see my brother, Steve, and his family. They have little boy named Aydon who is about seven months younger than Ellie. I was amazed at how quickly they took to each other. It just goes to show that kids don't really go through an awkward "getting to know you" stage when they're that young. She just got a glimpse of his toys and they were instant friends. We spent the afternoon in the backyard enjoying the lovely weather. Then we had dinner, followed by a great visit with my cousin, Lon, and his family (sadly I didn't think to get pictures of that!).

Here's Annie working on her tan.
The next door neighbor had a sandbox that the kids found. Ellie was in heaven. She was very sad when I dragged her away from it to have dinner.
And here they are fooling around in Aydon's room.

No comments: