I had such a wonderful time helping my sister, Emily, every afternoon. We spent most of the time feeding them, organizing, chatting, and just bonding. A little over a year ago, Emily was told she would never be able to have children. Thank goodness for amazing medicine and excellent doctors. Lissa and Joshua are truly miracle babies - an answer to countless prayers. We are so thrilled they are here and healthy.
Friday, May 23, 2008
The Whole Reason We Went in the First Place
Here are my sister's twins. Lissa is on the left and Joshua is on the right. Aren't they the cutest little things you've ever seen? I just love 'em. They were teeny tiny when they were born at 32 weeks. When I finally got to see them, they were about two weeks past their original due date and weighed about as much as regular newborns.
I had such a wonderful time helping my sister, Emily, every afternoon. We spent most of the time feeding them, organizing, chatting, and just bonding. A little over a year ago, Emily was told she would never be able to have children. Thank goodness for amazing medicine and excellent doctors. Lissa and Joshua are truly miracle babies - an answer to countless prayers. We are so thrilled they are here and healthy.
I had such a wonderful time helping my sister, Emily, every afternoon. We spent most of the time feeding them, organizing, chatting, and just bonding. A little over a year ago, Emily was told she would never be able to have children. Thank goodness for amazing medicine and excellent doctors. Lissa and Joshua are truly miracle babies - an answer to countless prayers. We are so thrilled they are here and healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment