I thought this was a funny picture of Annie because it is so unlike her to scowl at any time let alone when a camera is pointed at her. Next to Ellie is what has become her favorite toy; a little stuffed Rocket from Little Einsteins.*

But to redeem Ann, here is a picture of her playing with a bow we got along with some goodies. She kind of looks like a pirate - funny, funny.
* Rocket was actually purchased for Annie, but Ellie has completely taken him over, even though she says that she is "borrowing' him from Annie. Rocket often comes with us on outings and "takes care of the car" because I won't let her take him in to where ever we are going because I don't want to chance losing him. He even gets buckled into his own seat belt. Ellie is very meticulous about that.
1 comment:
My uncle bought me a doll that I named Cuddles, and my brother stole it. I do have to say, we are more than 2 years apart. 9 really, so the wonder why he too her? I don't know and he still has her if you really want to know. Your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment