I've created a monster. A couple of weeks ago, I picked up a few Christmas books at the library for Ellie including the perennial favorite How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Well, Ellie LOVES this book. She has us read it to her several times a day. She loves it so much, she has it practically memorized. All we need to do is read the first part of a line and she completes the rest of the line. Her favorite part is when the Grinch encounters Cindy Lou Who. "She's two, but I am three." It is the cutest thing ever. We have also introduced her to the Grinch song, which I am sure that she doesn't understand, but she loves anyway. We can't go anywhere with her requesting it on our iPod. We've recorded the original cartoon of How the Grinch Stole Christmas on our DVR when it aired Monday night. I can't wait to watch Ellie watch it. She's going to LOVE it!
2 comments:
What part of "Your soul is an apalling dump heap overflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of deplorable rubbish imaginable" do you think Ellie doesn't understand?
Yea! That is such a great classic.
Post a Comment