We had a wonderful Christmas. After a quiet and yummy Christmas eve dinner, we read the Christmas story in Luke 2 and then got the girls ready for bed.
Ellie loved wearing her reindeer pjs and santa hat. The girls made sure to leave some cookies and milk for Santa. Just as we were putting Ellie into bed, she stopped at her window looking out and said "But I don't see Santa." We assured her that Santa would come, but she needed to be asleep for him to come.
Santa came!!!

The next morning we took our time opening up presents and eating the breakfast that Santa left in our stockings (muffins, bananas and yogurt). Ellie is so cute. She loves getting each present and she always wants to play with it before she goes on to a new one. I think its great. Instead of being greedy and just racing through to see what she got, she loves getting and enjoying each new present. It does mean that opening presents takes a lot of time!

1 comment:
Looks like a great Christmas. I love dragging the day out. I'm always sad when it's over.
Post a Comment