She really liked her class and told us about her lesson and her treat (the substitute teacher came through like a champ with goldfish crackers!). I think this has caused her to realize again that she is growing up. This week as we've been talking about what is good behavior she has said a couple of times that now that she is a sunbeam she needs to do what is right. It's really neat to see her want to make good choices. We even got our first issue of the Friend yesterday. I'm excited to have her get to enjoy it and learn from the stories in it.
I can't believe she's old enough to be a sunbeam. Has it been that long since she was first born? Wow. I know it's not a big deal but it is a big thing for me to have a kid in primary. And in only four months, Annie will be in nursery and I will actually be able to pay attention in Sunday school and Relief Society. Can't wait!
Here's the girls just before church on Sunday.
2 comments:
I didn't realize that Ellie and Nicky are in the same year for primary. Nicky hasn't gone yet but I hope she does well too this Sunday.
Madi went to primary also. But it did not go too smoothly. Since I teach the 5-6 year olds, Madi kept turning and looking at me, which wasn't so bad. But when I had to leave to go teach, she wrapped herself around my leg and would not let me go. I finally managed to wiggle away but five minutes into my class, they brought a crying Madi to me. I was like-her dad is listening in EQ-take her there! Supposedly after she got to her class she was fine but I am really hoping for a much better transition next week!
good to know that ellie did well though!
Post a Comment