Friday, September 14, 2007

Fall Colors - red, orange, yellow and blue?

In my haste to post my last post, I missed an essential reason as to why I love fall. (Thanks Adam for the reminder!)

Football!!! BYU football specifically.

Of course, living on the east coast makes being a Cougar fan a little hard - especially with the current contract that BYU has with the "Mountain" network that really screws over fans everywhere. Why or why did BYU ever agree to such a thing?!?!?!

But we've doing our best to see as many games as possible, which now it seems includes getting a subscription to an online site (CSTV) that will get us three BYU games this year. Too bad digital cable wasn't enough. We must really be committed.

What can I say, I was raised on BYU football. I remember going with my dad to the church building several Saturdays a year and watching the BYU games broadcast via satellite dish. Ah, those were the days. Matt knows that the one condition I have put on living in Utah is that we have to live within an hours drive of Provo, so I can get season tickets. I mean, honestly, why live in Utah if you can't go to the Cougar games?

Go Cougars!

3 comments:

Cindylou said...

YEA! You enabled the comments section!

I just wanted you to know I love your blog!

Hope you, Matt, Ellie and baby are doing well!

xoxo,
Cindy

CPT K said...

About time. Now we can write what we are really thinking.

Matt Astle said...

I've had comments enabled on my blog since 2004, but I rarely get any...