Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Thanks to Michelle for pulling me out of my blogging silence. I started a post yesterday, but it was full of complaining. I didn't end up finishing it and I don't know that I will. But it sure felt good to vent, even if it was just for me to see.

So I've been tagged by Michelle and here are my answers. Thanks, Michelle! (miss you guys!)

4 Jobs I've Had
Subway sandwich artist
BYU caterer
Senate policy advisor
Speechwriter

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again
Sound of Music
Star Wars (only the originals, please)
Pride and Prejudice (the A&E version)
all of the Anne series (Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea)

4 Places I Have Lived (so hard to narrow down!)
Central Square, Cambridge, MA
Club 3020, Arlington, VA
University Villa, Provo, UT
Grissom AFB, IN - now closed

4 Favorite Places to Visit
OuterBanks, North Carolina
London, England
NYC
anywhere my family is

4 Favorite Desserts
Brownies and ice cream drenched in chocolate sauce
Cookie and ice cream sandwich - preferably with chocolate ice cream
Chocolate peanut butter pie
Really anything that is primarily chocolate

4 Favorite Dinners
Spaghetti - I love it
Pizza - especially when it's ordered out
Fillet Mignon at a really nice restaurant
Breakfast for dinner! - waffles, bacon, omelets, biscuits and gravy whatever.

4 Websites I Visit Daily
Various blogs of friends
My email homepages
My bank website (I'm totally obsessed with monitoring our budget)
Weather.com

4 Hobbies
Being with friends and family
Knitting
Singing and playing the piano
Reading

4 People I Tag
Sabrina Campbell
Andrea DuBravac
Becca Stephenson
Jill Child
and Matt too

No comments: