Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Few Pictures

Matt moved all of our pictures from off of our camera and onto the computer (a process which is way too dificult than it should be, believe me.) So here are a few pics from our more recent adventures for all to enjoy.


Here's Ellie with the goat at Westmoreland Berry Farm. I can't beleive how into this little goat she was.



Here's Ellie at the entrance of Hershey Park. She was classified as a miniature. But they gave her a Hershey kiss, which is the next measurement up, anyway.



This is Ellie and Matt on the Frogger ride. Ellie really didn't show much emotion, but at least she didn't scream. She and Matt make a funny pair, clearly they stood out from the rest of the riders.



This is the big, big choo choo train that we road. Ellie loved it!




Finally, here's a pic from the Nationals game we went to on the 4th of July.

3 comments:

Cindylou said...

What great pics! Ellie's hair is getting so long, I love the color of it, it is beautiful!

I hope to look as good as you do when I am that much further along in my pregnancy Shelly!

xoxo,
Cindy

Matt Astle said...

Wow, by the looks of this selection of pictures, you'd think I'm a hat-wearer!

CPT K said...

Classic picture of Matt on the Frog Hopper.

Where is the Red Sox paraphernalia?