Thursday, September 13, 2007

Yea Fall

Fall really is my favorite season of the year. I love the cooler weather, the colors of the trees, the smells of cinnamon, cloves and pumpkin. We made a quick stop in Michael's yesterday and it totally made my day. Everything was decked out in fall decor. I got back home and burned my favorite Yankee Candle "Home Sweet Home" - a delightful cinnamon and spice scent. I even pulled out my treasured fall wreath that I purchased last year to hang on the door. It might take all of my restraint to hold off until my regularly scheduled shopping day next week to buy all of the ingredients needed to make my favorite pumpkin bread. I know it's only the second week of September, but I am SO ready for fall! And it's not just because the sooner we get through fall, the sooner I have this baby. I truly love this time of year. If only I could make a trip to New England to do some real leaf peeping. Oh well, maybe next year.

1 comment:

Cindylou said...

Me too, me too!

I love pumpkin pie, apple cider, the leaves changing, the crisp air, long-sleeved shirt and finally, Thanksgiving!

Oh, and this year in particular...fall means the start of my 2nd tri-mester. :)

xoxo,
C