We blessed Annie this past Sunday. It was such a special day. My parents were in town for it, which really made me happy, especially to have my Dad in the blessing circle. Also joining the circle was my cousin, Dave, and our good friends - Chavez, Bryan, Jeff, Lorne, and the bishopric.
Matt gave a beautiful blessing. I'm so glad that he honors the priesthood he holds. I heard most of the prayer, but was a little distracted trying to keep Ellie quiet. Annie looked angelic all in white. My mom made her a gorgeous white eyelet dress. She didn't even cry during the blessing, which was nice too. We took a picture of me and girls before we left for church. I'm just so grateful that it was such a wonderful day.
1 comment:
Everyone looks beautiful and wow Shelly, you look fantastic!
The dress is just adorable, your Mom did a lovely job.
Hope you are well this holiday season!
xoxo,
C
Post a Comment