Thanks to Grandma Astle for the gingerbread house kit. I had my doubts on this one. It seemed like it could turn into a huge mess. But it was incredibly easy and Ellie loved it! We told Ellie that she couldn't eat the candy, that the candy only went on the house. But of course, Matt and I both slipped some candy in on the sly. As we were just finishing up Ellie said, "Ellie no eating the candy, only Mama and Daddy eat the candy." And we thought we were so covert. Clearly, we need to work on our clandestine skills.
Hey this is your cousin. I guess I am a little cousinish since I am married to your real cousin, Jeff. I hope you don't mind if I visit your blog. We had the same problems when we made our gingerbread house. There was a little too much of eating. By the second day, people were chipping away at the actual gingerbread roof. I knew it was time to throw away. But fun to create anyhow.
1 comment:
Hey this is your cousin. I guess I am a little cousinish since I am married to your real cousin, Jeff. I hope you don't mind if I visit your blog. We had the same problems when we made our gingerbread house. There was a little too much of eating. By the second day, people were chipping away at the actual gingerbread roof. I knew it was time to throw away. But fun to create anyhow.
Post a Comment