Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Matt!

33 Reasons why I love Matt

1. Nicest guy you will ever meet
2. Super smart
3. Helps me make the cutest kids
4. Shares the chores with me
5. Plays the piano beautifully
6. Forgives me all the time
7. Gives the best hugs and kisses
8. Adores our sweet girls
9. Lets the girls smother him every night at bedtime
10. Gives the girls baths exclusively
11. Tall and handsome
12. Doesn't really need guy time, instead he spends time with me and the girls
13. Provides for our family
14. He will ballroom dance with me
15. He sings
16. He knows crazy random things
17. He is a voracious reader
18. He has a great sense of humor
19. He loves me
20. He honors his priesthood
21. He will do anything he can for anyone
22. When we have a newborn, he shares the night shifts with me
23. He has written me original love songs
24. He will do dirty work like killing spiders, fixing toilets, etc.
25. He has a wonderful family
26. He thinks my family is great too, if not a little crazy
27. He eats anything and never complains about food I make
28. As Ellie says "He works all day, to get us money to buy us things" (Thank you, Beatles)
29. He's thrifty
30. He supports my insane desire to become debt-free
31. Super faithful, genuinely kind
32. Best Dad ever, really just loves the girls like crazy
33. Supports me in everything I do, I know he'll do anything for me

Happy Birthday, Matt. I love you!

1 comment:

M said...

What a sweet tribute to your husband! Were that more men with all those positive qualities roamed the earth (and were single and in this area!!). :)