Friday, August 21, 2009

Thank Heaven....

For little GIRLS!

That's right, folks the ultrasound was today and it's a girl!

It would seem that we are very adept in making cute, little girls. As a friend once told me, "Some of us need to specialize." I guess that's what we do. This little baby girl gave us some very nice sustained looks and there is no question, she's a girl. We're excited! Matt says, "I like girls" and I'm excited and glad to be in a comfort zone - we've got the girl thing down pat.

Ellie was a little disappointed. "I already have a sister," she said. But she warmed up a little to it when we let her pick out the color of the yarn for the baby's blanket - a very deep purple. Annie is still clueless. But she has had fun signing "girl." Look out world, there's another Astle girl on the way.

5 comments:

Cunningham Blog said...

Welcome to the Mother of Three Girls Club! It's quite an exclusive club -- not everyone can join! Welcome & congrats!

Miller Family said...

A big Congrats! You do make cute girls, why mess with a good thing?

Dianah said...

Congrats! That's so exciting.

j said...

Congratulations!

Jenny Wempen Erickson

DT Stevens said...

Girls are famous nowadays in the family.