Matt's latest post includes the list of name contenders for our baby. These are the names that either one of us has suggested. There is one that is a joke - can you guess it? I sure hope so!
That is not a narrow list by any means! I sure hope your name is on there! Good luck and let us know the verdict. We are still having a hard time with boy names although we do have it narrowed to a couple.
Yeah...not too hard to figure out the joke name. I'm sure it would be too popular this year. Maybe even make the top 100 list. Can't wait to find out what you're having!
3 comments:
That is not a narrow list by any means! I sure hope your name is on there! Good luck and let us know the verdict. We are still having a hard time with boy names although we do have it narrowed to a couple.
I guess Barack... hopefully
Yeah...not too hard to figure out the joke name. I'm sure it would be too popular this year. Maybe even make the top 100 list. Can't wait to find out what you're having!
Post a Comment