Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Prison Break

Well, it's finally happened. Annie figured out one morning how to lift up the sliding side of the crib and get out. It happened a little over a week ago. She actually only did it once. We walked in to get the girls and they were both sitting on Ellie's bed reading books. Well since that morning, Ellie has decided that she wants to help Annie out. So Ellie has broken Annie out every morning since. Now we go in to see them each morning and usually find them hiding behind our big rocker/recliner. So silly. I guess it was bound to happen sometime. Ellie never broke out or climbed out of the crib, but she never had an older sibling to help her figure it out or to tempt her. Maybe we'll have to get Annie into a big bed sooner than we planned.

2 comments:

Dianah said...

That is so funny! I see my boys and Aaron sleeps in a toddler bed and won't get out of it no matter what. It's great, but Cole, no. I can see him looking at Aaron and saying "Dude, get off the bed. You can!" Cole will be the climber.

Look on the bright side, if Annie gets the crib, then you won't have to get another one for the baby...unless you weren't planning on that anyways.

Anonymous said...

When Dallin climbed out I thought the world would end but it just meant we needed to reconfigure beds and it was sad to see that he was growing up so fast. Alexa never climbed out either.

While I was awake all night last night I came up with a name for you. Caroline. You have the song "Sweet Caroline" and then if you still want the "ee" sound you can call her Cari. Just random thoughts as I nurse all night long:) Congrats by the way!