Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Occasionally Cake

Just wanted to put in a plug for my friend, Sabrina's, new cake store. She has been selling cakes, cupcakes and cookies out of her house now for a long time now. But just recently she opened up a store really close to the military fort by our house. Yesterday the girls and I went to check out her new space and it looks fantastic. And of course, we needed to get some cupcakes too, while we were at it. Ellie got the peach mango flavor. It must have been tasty because she devoured as soon as I let her. Annie and I got the chocolate cheesecake cupcake, which was very delicious, I especially liked the chocolate ganache on top. All in all, it was a great trip. We are so excited for Sabrina for making her dream come true. Here's to many years of baking success!!

If you're in the local area, stop by and get something yummy. You won't regret it. Her website is here. And check here for the daily specials.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I went and looked at the gallery photos and all I can say is WOW! What a delicious talent.