Here are the guidelines that rule my wardrobe.No patterns - none whatsoever - that means no stripes, no plaids, no polka dots, no flowery patterns or paisley.
Solid clothes are best.
Favorite colors to wear - black, white, khaki, gray, blue - sometimes red or green. But the blues, reds and greens are almost always only worn in the darkest or normal tones - navy blue, midnight blue, forest green, burgundy, deep rose red.
I know already that I am pretty particular about what I wear as far as style is concerned. But I didn't realize just how very predictable and monochromatic my wardrobe really is until I took a quick glance into my closet the other day. As you can see, I rarely stray the rules outlined above. (the pink scarf is the only exception in my closet and, as it was purchased as part of a bridesmaid outfit, I never wear it). And as you might imagine, my clothes in my dresser look pretty much the same with very few exceptions. Can you believe it? I can't.
No comments:
Post a Comment