But the film was really good. Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick are an incredible team. Will Ferrell (my favorite guy, as I have mentioned before) was fantastic as a faithful Nazi. And Matt tells me that they cleaned up the show significantly for the movie which makes me happy too. It wasn't completely clean, but much better than I was dreading in the inappropriate category anyway.
Matt actually did see the show on Broadway, (who knows how he got a ticket). He's always said, "I remember that I thought it was very crude, but very funny." My review of the film is that it is a little crude, but very funny.
In other news, we just got back from the doctor. Seems that Ellie has an ear infection. Luckily we caught it early, so hopefully she will get better soon. This is her second ear infection ever. I guess I should be glad considering that she is 14-months-old. But I feel bad that she got another one - like I did something that might of caused it or whatever (which of course is ridiculous). I just feel so responsible for her well-being whether I have complete control of it or not - and clearly I don't! Oh well. This too shall pass!
*For those keeping track, I made it to the gym 4 times last week and have gone 3 times so far this week. One more time to meet my goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment