Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday is a Special Day

I love Saturdays. First, Matt is usually around the whole day which means that I get to not only spend time with him, but also share Ellie responsibilities. Second, I get to sleep in until 7am when Ellie wakes up rather than 5:45am when I go work out. Third, I get to go to the gym later in the morning, meaning that I inevitably have more energy while I work out. Fourth, I get my Saturday evening date with Matt which is always nice to have. All in all, it makes for a wonderful day.

Made it to the gym 5 times this week. The only problem with my workout playlist on the iPod is that when I hear some of my favorite songs, I want to sing along! Of course, I don't. (I don't need that kind of embarrassment at the gym where I am already self-conscious). But still it's hard for me to not break out into song. Luckily, I hook the iPod into the car stereo on the way home and sing at the top of my lungs! (Yes, I'm one of those people).

No comments: